Holy Family, Southampton, seeks an organist for a weekly Sung Mass and other services throughout the liturgical year. A good two manual pipe instrument is in place, resonant acoustics, church available for practice/teaching throughout the week, rehearsal space also negotiable, and a new Priest-in-Charge (himself a music graduate and singer) very keen to develop a musical tradition. Potential for future initiatives with parish school. Rates negotiable. Sympathy with and/or knowledge of the liturgical tradition is preferred, as is willingness to work with the priest.
Contact for immediate temporary or regular work: Fr James Bradley firstname.lastname@example.org
For September 2017 Salary Group 2 L13 – 19
Due to the retirement of the previous Executive Head Teacher, the governors of St Mary’s ndependent School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspiring Executive Head Teacher with the capacity, vision, experience and energy to lead our through school, ages 3-16, into an exciting future.
• Is a practising Catholic committed to the ethos and vision of Catholic education in today’s society.
• Has the proven leadership skills, vision, passion and motivation to respond successfully to changes in primary and secondary education including creative collaboration with the diocese, local authority and other school partnerships.
• Continually strives to raise standard and expectation in our already successful school.
• Can create culture of excellence among staff and pupils alike, where the children are at the centre of all we do.
• Is able to communicate a vision at all levels, including Parents/carers whose involvement is valued.
What we offer:
• A strong and collaborative Catholic community, underpinned by Catholic ethos.
• The opportunity to lead and manage a ‘Good’ School (OFSTED 2013)
• Friendly, confident and well behaved children who enjoy learning.
• Talented, highly professional and passionate staff.
• Effective and committed governors
Closing date: Friday 6th March 2017
Interviews: 17th March 2017
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed AND ENCOURAGED. Please contact Mrs Kay Hoile, School Administration Manager, to arrange a suitable appointment time.
For an application form and information pack please contact Mrs Kay Hoile, email@example.com, Tel: 02380 670150.
St Mary’s Independent School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant
Part-time 18.5hrs per week, £25,520+ pro-rata. To offer pastoral care & religious formation to the prisons and staff of the Catholic tradition.
For job description & application form from Rev. Ian Thacker email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01491 643212. Apply ASAP.